WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- The personal information collected may include at least some of the following:
- Contact information (such as name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number in a non-business capacity).
Demographic information (such as gender and communication language).
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with personalized services and interactive communication;
- Do all the things necessary to administer those services.
- Research, develop, manage, protect, and improve those services.
- Advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you.
KNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT
DREAMER INFLATABLE collects personal information about you only when you voluntarily provide it. Typically, we will seek consent for the use or disclosure of your personal information at the time of collection. In certain circumstances, consent may be sought after the information has been collected but before use (for example, when we want to use information for a purpose not previously identified).
The form of consent that we seek, including whether it is express or implied, will largely depend on the sensitivity of the personal information and the reasonable expectations of the individual in the circumstances.
You may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable Policy. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please contact DREAMER INFLATABLE at email@example.com
We will not, as a condition of the supply of a product or service, require you to consent to the collection, use of information beyond that required to fulfill the explicitly specified and legitimate purposes for which the information is being provided.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
DREAMER INFLATABLE makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access. This protection applies in relation to information stored in both electronic and hard copy form. Access to your personal information is restricted to individuals who have a business need consistent with the reason the information was provided. In addition, DREAMER INFLATABLE employs generally accepted information security techniques, such as firewalls and access control procedures, to protect personal information against loss and unauthorized access.
CONTACTING US, CORRECTING OR UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION